Saturday, August 6, 2011

Lady Tools : Journals

I have been journaling for as long as I can remember. I think journaling keeps things in perspective. It lays your thoughts and feelings out in front of you so you can see them tangibly and evaluate what is really important to focus on and what to toss out as worthless anxieties.
I like to get a big blank book and decorate the first few pages with collages/magazine clippings, inspiring quotes, and photos that inspire me, empower me, and just speak to how I view myself as a human being. Or even how I aspire to be as a human being. I think they are so important. I also use it to schedule and plan my week, make weekly and monthly goals, or as a notebook where I write down suggestions from friends. If I don't write something down, I will never remember it.I cannot retain information, people! I have made peace with it and so should you. If it ain't written down, it ain't gonna happen! So, if a friend tells me a book to read, a wine to try, or a place I would love to eat for dinner - I write it down in my journal!
Here are a few collages from my current journal to hopefully inspire you to begin your own!








Go out and get a journal today! Vital to keep your lady brain sane! :)

xoxo
Her LadyMess

No comments:

Post a Comment