Friday, August 26, 2011

Lady Reads: Ellegance of a Hedgehog




I read a BEAUTIFUL book last year. A french novel by Muriel Barbery that took me on a lovely journey of three unlikely people and the influence you can have over people in your day to day existence. You alone can change someone's day by a smile or a simple act of kindness. My mother taught me this years ago and has inspired me throughout the years in her example. It is so ingrained in her at this point she doesn't even realize she is an actual gift to people in the kindness she shares :) Elegance of a Hedgehog is a similar in its message.



Lucky for all of you it is now a movie as well. I just saw it and it warmed my heart just as the book did when I first read it. Go and be inspired to be the gift to someone else's life. What else are we here to do ?

Watch the trailer here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQFTEv_41HY

xoxo
Her LadyMess

No comments:

Post a Comment