Sunday, February 3, 2013

Today I am bringing my gold sequined skirt out to play. Do I have any real reason to wear this bright and shiny treasure? As a matter of fact, I do. I have a closing night party for "Fiorello" at Encores City Center. I pulled my fantastic skirt out to make its debut! Why though, have I had the skirt for MONTHS and never given it the opportunity to shine? My Lady Mess challenge for you is to pull out a fantastic piece of clothing you never wear and take it to brunch. Have a mimosa or two and feel FANTASTIC in your lady business. Why wait for a special occasion? In "Alice in Wonderland" they celebrated the un-birthday. If you need that title to serve as your celebration, adapt that. Or be fun and create your own! Life has MANY reasons to celebrate. Why wait?


Paired with an off the shoulder black sweater, black opaque tights with the seam running up the back, and a black patent leather pump. Who needs a cocktail ring when I'll be holding a wine glass as my accessory? Okay, okay, I have a gold amethyst ring that will do the trick! Pictures to follow!

xoxo
Her LadyMess

No comments:

Post a Comment