Tuesday, February 26, 2013


I felt stuck last night. Stuck in patterns, behaviors, and general wah wah's. So, I poured a glass of Jesus Juice and got on the TED website and was FLOORED at the amount of inspiration that was available at my fingertips that I had forgotten all about. Instead of coming home and losing your in television shows that won't enrich your life's purpose, come home and turn on a PODCAST or the TED talks. Never underestimate the power of learning something new to make you feel like a better human being!

 I also began the Artist's Way Creativity Cards. When I was on the road with Wicked, we used to draw angel cards once a week that gave you something to focus on - one mindful thing a week - be in setting intentions, nourishing yourself, challenging yourself... It was always such a lovely way of breeding new behaviors. So, for my birthday, I was given the Artist's Way cards and whenever I need a little inspiration, I draw a new card.


This far, I have drawn: CHANGE and EMPOWER. Each came with a little phrase reminding me I have the power of inspiration within myself.

 What do you dow hen you feel stuck?

xoxo
HerLadyMess

No comments:

Post a Comment