Saturday, February 16, 2013

Her favorite color



What's your favorite color? Little girls tend to say "pink" or "purple"... as a woman, I love that my favorite color is champagne. (I'm not much for the drink of bubbles, you know I love my juice! Something about the carbonation in it doesn't feel pleasing to me going down...) But, the COLOR! It took me a long time to realize it was my favorite... a beautiful blend of tan, cream, with an undertone of a grayish lavender. My love for it started slowly... my bell sleeved down coat (thank goodness for the bell sleeve and bottom ruching. Down coats can be unflattering and make you feel disgusting. But, not this gem. Thanks, GUESS! Their description said "Champagne"... then everything I bought was that same very color. So versatile. So classic. It all looked as expensive as the lady drinking her champagne cocktail in a window on Lexington Avenue :) After assessing my wares, I saw that with my wallet (Also GUESS), boots (Me in boots? SHOCKING, I know), and new Big Buddha Bag...



I was head to toe in champagne. What a beautiful LADY WAY to be described :)


With Lady Friend and fellow juice lover, Sara Sheperd.

XOXO
Her LadyMess

No comments:

Post a Comment