Tuesday, February 19, 2013


It couldn't be colder in NYC right now. New Yorkers are walking around in layers and layers of clothes and piling in to the warmest place they can think of. (For example, tonight I am going to a book club at Kashkaval. My favorite place in the city... Warm rustic feel and the only place girls should go to discuss "The Happiness Project...Oh, and drink the juice. Booze and Books. CUTE!) I myself haven't gotten out of my cuddle duds in days! (Cuddle duds...google them. You're welcome. You cannot feel a thing though these suckers. Yes, they are long underwear. No, they are not sexy, but I'm WARM! So there!). The freezing cold can put you in a funk for sure. The lack of vitamin D alone is a wah wah. How do you even attempt to feel stylish and fun in the city when it is THIS COLD. I did my best:


Gotta love a mustard head wrap!  I did have Bordeaux colored ear muffs that I swear my dog has stolen and hidden from me (that tricky tramp...). Oh well, my plan is to curl up with a Hot Toddy (what is that you say??

Recipe for MAGIC:
Hot Tea
Lemon Juice
2 shots of Whiskey or Bourbon
1 Tbls of Honey
Pinch of cinnamon
(Cloves option)

 Mix all of those together, crawl under a blanket and watch your favorite movies. It is the only way to combat the cold!

xoxo
Her LadyMess

No comments:

Post a Comment