Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lady Rules

 


"Buy cheap, throw away often."
 This one came from my mama. She's a smart gal. This rule is referring to under garments, ladies. Let's be honest, we all know what happens down there. Why in the world should you spend a load of cash-ola on panties?? (Sorry if you are on of those people who have a problem with that world. I don't think underwear sounds very feminine!) Take yourself to a cheap and cheerful situation - AKA- 5 for $20 deals at places like Charlotte Russe! Victoria Secret also has a great semi annual sale for you to stock up at. Every time I pass that store, I go right in and buy myself a new set. then I go home and throw out any tattered or busted pairs. You should always feel like a million bucks "downstairs" and this is just the way to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment