Monday, June 18, 2012


Why is it so easy for us to lose the joy that we had as children? We were fearless! We didn't have a worry in the world. Love was easy to give, all dreams were possible, and laughter was the best medicine.

 At age 28, I feel I am at an interesting point. I feel like an adult in so many ways, and yet, I feel like I should have much more figured out. I look at my parents at this age and they had a family by this age. I can't even fathom. Living in New York City inspires me. I look around me and I see everyone at every age in every phase. Everyone's journey is their own. I don't know what else God or the Universe have in store for me. I just have to keep reminding myself to be open to the path. Breathe. Believe. Receive.

Here are some of my journal pages to inspire the inner child:





I encourage everyone to find their inner child today :) Let's go get an ice cream cone, watch a Disney movie, or buy a teddy bear! Something to remind us that we have nothing to fear and should greet the day with a laugh and a smile.
 xoxo
 Her LadyMess

No comments:

Post a Comment