Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wine-Down Wednesday: Fusion Red

Happy Wines-day, Winos!
I have to give props to a St. Louis wine boutique Garland Wines for introducing me to this little beauty!

The Trinity Ridge 2009 Fusion Red
It is smooth, JAMMY, berry-licious, with a hint of smoke! It smells divine on the nose and finishes richly on the palate.I can't find a grape breakdown but I certainly pick up a Syrah/Merlot/Zinfandel friendship in there. I would buy a case of this wine if I were you! The last time I felt this strongly about a California red was the Fess Parker Syrah I bought a case of in back 2009. I love a red that punches me in the face and lets me know it's there. The Fusion Red does this, and yet goes down so smoothly. I was UBER impressed.

To order a case, contact Garland Wines at http://www.garlandwines.com/eMerchantPro/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=199&idproduct=698

To Joy and Jesus Juice!
xoxo
Her LadyMess

No comments:

Post a Comment