Monday, December 26, 2011

State of Grace

grace noun \ˈgrās\
a : unmerited divine assistance given humans for their regeneration or sanctification
b : a virtue coming from God

Webster Dictionary


"...the strength that lifts us when our tiny walls merge with that stream of being is the sacred luminosity we experience as GRACE." --- Mark Nepo

This is a page from my journal that I created for YOU to print and add your own "State of Grace" statement in the lower right hand corner. Write your own or use a lyric from your favorite song. In my current situation, I am trying to come in to my own as an independent, adult woman and I felt drawn to this song:


"I am unfinished,
I am diminished,
With or without you."
~Lyrics by Stephen Sondheim

What lyrics speak of GRACE to you ?

xoxo
Her LadyMess

No comments:

Post a Comment