Saturday, January 14, 2012

Lady Mornings: Part 1





Did you wake up on this side of the bed this morning ? Don't give into those DORK-SIDED moods. Put on your dance in your panties mix and make it a good day! Do you know what I am talking about when I say a "dance in your panties" mix ??

Remember the movie "Adventures in Babysitting" when she wakes up and lip sings "and then he kissed me!" Waking up and making it a good day can be a challenge. Everyone needs a "dance in your panties" mix. A day starts best with songs that put you in a peppy good moon. Here's the start of mine :

1) Be OK, Ingrid Michaelson
2) Cooler than You, Ben Folds
3) Lolipop, Mika
4) Gonna Love Today, Mika
5) Folding Chair, Regina Spektor
5) Banana Pancakes, Jack Johnson
5) Movie Loves a Screen, April Smith

Any I should add?? I love recommendations! I am challenging myself as of late to search out new music. I have been in a habit where I only listen to music other people put in my ear! There is just so much out there. I know I sound like an idiot bait here, but so forgive me as I have only listened to musical theatre for years and years :) So, pass some good stuff along people and EDUCATE a lady :)






Just a few of my faves. Cheers to having a good day... nah, a GREAT day :) (With that being said, maybe we should add Rehab by Amy Winehouse to the mix... HA!)

xoxo
Her LadyMess

No comments:

Post a Comment